toxSYN™ ADC Payload Platform
With the integration of the toxSYN™payload platform into the established GlycoConnect™ and HydraSpace™ technologies, Synaffix becomes a one-stop provider for technology required to rapidly translate antibodies into proprietary ADC products. This expansion creates the possibility for essentially any company with an existing antibody to rapidly establish a highly-competitive clinical-stage ADC for its own development pipeline.
The vast majority of these payloads have been clinically validated with well-known efficacy and safety profiles, and were selected to address the two types of biologies that exist across ADC targets, which include rapidly-dividing cancer cells as well as quiescent cells, such as cancer stem cells.
The toxSYN™ platform consists of seven highly potent payloads, which offer multiple mechanisms of action and a viable path for commercialization when combined with components from the company’s GlycoConnect™ and HydraSpace™ technologies.
- SYNtecan™ – DXd-based (DNA topoisomerase 1 inhibitor)
- SYNeamicin™ – calicheamicin-based (DNA damaging agent)
- SYN-PNU™ – PNU-159,682-based (DNA damaging agent)
- SYN-38™ – SN-38-based (topoisomerase 1 inhibitor)
- SYNstatin E™ – auristatin E-based (microtubule inhibitor)
- SYNstatin F™ – auristatin F-based (microtubule inhibitor)
- SYNtansine™ – maytansine-based (microtubule inhibitor)
These payloads are perfectly compatible with the key site-specific ADC drug formats including drug-to-antibody ratios (DAR) of 2 and 4.
PLEASE NOTE: these illustrations represent an artist’s rendition