Enabling the next generation of ADCs
Synaffix is harnessing the power of the naturally-occurring glycan, present on all antibodies, as an anchor point to optimize the safety, efficacy and manufacturability of ADCs.
We are critically focused on enabling our partners with the most advanced suite of tools available for the design and development of ADCs that can be targeted against a wide variety of cancer types and can generate proof-of-concept ADCs in just a matter of weeks.
Key features of Synaffix ADC technology:
• No need for mAb or cell line engineering
• Homogenous and stable ADC products
• Compatible with any IgG isotype and all key payload classes
• Efficient conjugation of highly hydrophobic payloads
• Low propensity to aggregate
• DAR2, DAR4 and Dual-Warhead (DAR2+2) ADC formats
• Rapid and predictable scalability to multi-gram scale
• COGs comparable to ThioMAB ADCs
The Synaffix IP portfolio is comprised of 16 patent applications and granted patents that are necessary and useful to generate and sell Synaffix ADCs. Filed and granted claims cover key aspects of Synaffix ADC technology including: